Friday 9 September 2016

Tbr List for September 2016:

Hey guys, I'm so proud that even though school has started and I'm crazy busy with homework, I have still been thinking about my blog and books and reading. I'm super proud that I'm still finding the time to read and post! *pats herself on back* So I just realised that it's already been a week of September and I still haven't posted my tbr for this month. I personally don't think I'll have that much time to read, but I'll try my best. Especially since I got so many amazing books recently, and *drumroll* MY NEW BOOKSHELF! Finally, Yay! :) I also realised that my tbr actually changed a lot over the past month because I got a lot of new arcs and books. Honestly, I only read like 3 books from my previous tbr which makes me really sad, but I think that that is mainly a result of me getting like super stuck on Harry Potter... (And also watching 5 seasons of Gossip Girl) What can I say, it's not going too great. It's not that it's a bad series, it's actually pretty good, It's just sooo long and for some reason I can't get myself to finish it, aha... But I have to. SO moving on to my September tbr (Note: GRR means Goodreads Rating):

#1. Empire of Storms  (GRR: 4.63/5)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA
(I'm reading this book rn, and it's really good. And in my defence I said earlier, that as soon as it comes out I'm putting HP on hold, again, so sorry but hopefully I'll get back to it again soon.)
28260587

#2. A Shadow Bright and Burning (GRR: 4.07/5)
Author: Jessica Cluess
Publisher: Random House
(GUYS, I have wanted to read this book for so long, and I finally got an Arc! Ekkk, I'm so excited)
23203252

#3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (GRR: 4.45/5)
Author: J.K. Rowling
Publisher: Bloomsbury/Scholastic Inc.
(I'm getting there, don't worry. At some point I will finish this series... And also I guess that rest of the series should also be on this tbr, so +6,7,8)
2

#4. You Before Anyone Else (GRR: 3.56/5)
Author: Julie Cross
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
(An Arc I recieved of of Netgalley and still haven't read. Thank you and sorry... :/)
27969076

#5. Anna and the French Kiss (GRR: 4.10/5)
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Publisher:
(This one hasn't changed, but it did move down the list. Especially since I keep requesting it from the library because other people request it too, and I have to return it and then wait and get it again. *sigh*)
6936382

#6. The Romantics (GRR: 4/5)
Author: Leah Konen
Publisher: Amulet Books
(I originally received this book in egalley form from Netgalley, and I am so thankful! And then I also received a paperback, which I am super excited to read. SO I will definitely get around to it!)
29917071

#7. The Lovely Reckless (GRR: 4.06/5)
Author: Kami Garcia
Publisher: Imprint
(Guys I saw this book like everywhere, especially bookstagram and I've heard of Kami, from beautiful creatures. So I was obviously super excited to recieve this arc.)
27414434

#8. Will Grayson, Will Grayson (GRR: 3.86/5)
Author: John Green and David Levithan
Publisher: Dutton Books
(Okay so... I know this should be higher up on my list because it is the September book club book, but idk. I'm only going to read it if I have time, because I already read it not too long ago, and I'll probably just find a long summary online to refresh my memory. That's what I did with Queen of Shadows before reading EOS, cause I realised I had no idea what the glass wall was or who Evangeline was anymore, lmao.) (Beautiful Cover though right?)
6567017

Okay so that's about it... I could list even more but I probably won't read that much this month, as I have school and lots of homework. And also because I usually don't follow this order at all and Idk what I'll do when I actually start reading these books. But I'm almost certain that I'll read Empire of Storms, a Shadow Bright and Burning, and Harry Potter #5 this month. Or I'll at least start them all (or again, sry hp). And a shout out to The Sun is Also a Star and Put it Out There, which I might also read this month. Lol ;)... I also replaced the pic of my current tbr books with my new bookshelf on my reviews/posts page. So if you want to see it, click here. But anyways, Thank you so much for reading my blog!

What are YOU, planning to read this month? Tell me all about it in the comments below!

- As always, <3 Kat Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment