Saturday 8 October 2016

Tbr List for October 2016:

Hey Guys! I know I haven't posted my tbr yet, and it's already October 8th, so I thought that I should probably do it. Honestly there are so many amazing books that came out recently and it's really hard to decide what to put on my tbr. Especially since I probably won't have time to read half of them. There are also some books that have been on my tbr for a while that I still haven't read, which is really upsetting, but I guess I'll get to them at some point. This is full not my fault and completely due to my ginormous amount of homework every day and all my clubs and extracurriculars. Sad sad, but they make life more fun! So moving on to my actual tbr! (Note Gr means Goodreads rating):

#1. Replica (Gr: 3.80/5)
Author: Lauren Oliver
Publisher: HarperCollins (October 4th, 2016)
(I recently bought this book because I'm going to a signing and I had to, to get a signature. I also loved Panic, Before I fall, and Delirium so I'm hoping this book will be amazing as well. It is also technically two stories which seems super interesting.)





#2. The Lovely Reckless (Gr: 3.96/5)
Author: Kami Garcia
Publisher: Imprint (October 4th, 2016)
(I got an arc of this book from my book club. I'd heard a lot about it before as well, on Bookstagram especially. I was really looking forward to reading it after I got it. I just had so many other books to read so I didn't get to read it before it came out. But hopefully this month, it sounds really good!)





#3. Every Day (Gr: 4.0/5)
Author: David Levithan
Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers (August 28th, 2012)
(This is the October Book Club book and I am actually super excited, because for once it actually sounds really interesting and I haven't read it yet.)







#4. The Romantics (3.96)
Author: Leah Konen
Publisher: Amulet Books (November 1st, 2016)
(I actually received this book originally on Netgalley, and then I got a hardcopy arc and I'm super thankful as usual. But I also had no time as usual. But I have to read at least one Arc before it actually comes out, so I'll really try to read this asap.)





#5. Put It Out There (Gr: 4.25/5)
Author: D. R. Graham
Publisher: HarperImpulse (HarperCollins) (July 1st, 2016)
(I got an arc of this book on Netgalley and I was super thankful I've just never had the time to read it which is super upsetting. But to be fair I got the arc after it came out.. So I don't feel as bad as I do about You Before Anyone Else which I also got an arc of but never read, for that one I got accepted a week before it was released. So I had barely any time anyways, but I'm planning to read it at some point.)



#6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Gr: 4.45/5)
Author: J. K. Rowling
Publisher: Bloomsbury and Scholastic Inc. (June 21st, 2003)
(*everyone sighs* I know I know, I'm really sorry I am still technically reading this book. I am right in the middle at like 450 pages, and it's sooo long. And I am so busy with school and arcs and book club, that I have no time for such a big commitment. But I am not giving up and I will finish it, even if it has to wait until winter break or something. Hopefully it won't come to that though. *nervously laughs* I just realised that this book has been on my tbr for like 2 months now. Ugh, I really need to finish it and the series. But I'm not actually sure I want to...)

#7. Anna and the French Kiss (Gr: 4.10/5)
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile (December 2nd, 2010)
(I have wanted to read this book for soooo long, I honestly can't even. Lmao. I've actually been requesting returning, requesting, renewing and then doing it all over again probably since June. I has been on my tbr list every month since I started my blog, and I still haven't read it yet. I guess I don't want to read it that badly, but I'm also super busy with all my arcs and book club books. *sigh*)



#8. The Sea of Tranquillity (Gr: 4.36)
Author: Katja Millay
Publisher: Atria Books (November 13th, 2012)
( The same (library) thing happened with this book as with Anna and the French Kiss, except for I only returned it once I think. One of my friends recommended it to me a while ago. I actually think she told me about it in November of 2015, and it has been on my tbr since then. So sad... :( )





So that is my tbr for October! I'm sorry if it doesn't have that many different books from the previous tbrs because I'm honestly not getting through as many as I would like. Last month I only read Empire of Storms, A Shadow Bright and Burning, and Will Grayson, Will Grayson, sadly. This month I am hoping to get through the first four, and I will have reviews up as soon as I'm done. I am also planning to go to a Lauren Oliver signing for her newest book Replica, next Monday. So I should be posting about that event as well. Thank you to all my amazing readers as usual for reading, until next time, and.... What are you planning to read this month?   -<3 Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment