Wednesday 16 November 2016

November Tbr:

Wow, I can not believe that it's already November! And it's not even the beginning. I'm really sorry I didn't have this up sooner but I was soooo busy with school work. I also just realised that I totally forgot to put one up for October but it was mainly just Everyday and Replica. Anyways here is my tbr for the month of November (Note: GRR means Goodreads Rating):

1. Replica (GRR: 3.74)
Author: Lauren Oliver
Publisher: HarperCollins (Just released: October 4th, 2016)
(I have actually just finished reading this book, but I was still reading it for most of November so far. I started it in October and I bought it because of a book signing event that I went to, but I only read one of two stories. I finished the other, Lyra, this week and started the next book. I will have a review for it shortly.)




2. We were Liars (GRR: 3.85)
Author: E. Lockhart
Publisher: Delacorte Press
(This is actually the November book club book and I just started it, but I have been meaning to read this book for a while. I actually recommended this book for book club, and a few of my friends said it was really good. I've just heard a lot about it, and that it's a classic.)






3. Heartless (GRR: 4.14)
Author: Marissa Meyer
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends (Just released: November 8th, 2016)
(I have actually known about this book for more than a year, and have been interested in it ever since Marissa announced it after Winter came out. I really wanted an arc, but it's okay since I pre-ordered it in August anyways. The only reason that it is #3 is because I was almost done Replica when I received it, and because We were Liars is really short and I have to read it for book club. But I have been looking forward to this book for what feels like forever, but now that I have it time is flying by)



4. The Lovely Reckless (GRR: 3.84)
Author: Kami Garcia
Publisher: Imprint (Just released: October 4th, 2016)
(I received an arc of this book and I really really want to read it, but I have soo many other books to read right now. As well one of my closest friends borrowed it, so she is currently reading it. But I will have it back soon and as soon as I finish Heartless I will probably, finally, start this book!)





5. Three Dark Crowns (GRR: 3.84)
Author: Kendare Blake
Publisher: HarperTeen
(I actually also bought this book for the book signing! I heard Kendare discussing it and was intrigued, as well she was signing it so at the last second I decided to buy it. I've heard a lot of talk about this book since it came out, pretty recently. And since I did pay a lot I should probably read it soon.)






6. The Sea of Tranquility (GRR: 4.36)

Author: Katja Millay
Publisher: Atria Books
(As some of you probably know because this has been on my tbr for a while, I was highly recommended of this book by a friend. I still have it on my bookshelf from the library, and I've had it for like 3 months now. I really need to read it but I literally have like no time, with my top reads and my boom club read, and school. *sigh* hopefully I'll have a lot more time to read in December, over the break!)



Anyways that about sums up all the books that I'll probably have time for! Thank you so much for reading my blog posts and tbrs and I'd absolutely love to hear what you're reading right now!
- <3 Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment