Friday 15 July 2016

Books I want to buy:

There are so many good books ans series out there that it's very hard for me to choose what books I actually want to buy. Usually I only buy books if they are the last book in a series I loved, like when I bough Winter. But other times I just buy the next book to come out, if I'm obsessed and I want to own it. Sometimes this happens when I regret not buying a book I just finished, like The One, so I bought The Heir, but I probably should've waited for The Crown, because I enjoyed it more. I am kind of promising to myself not to buy any books but the last ones in a series, except for the exception of stand alone novels like heartless, and Sarah J. Maas books just because I love her sooo much! Also I usuallly pre-order books on Indigo, as I live in Canada and as much as I want to get the really cool copies from Barnes and Noble, usually it's just such a price difference that there's no point. So moving on to the books that are currently on my to buy list for this year and next:

This is a list of books I want to buy 2016 - 2017 in the order of how much I want them vs. when they are coming out, enjoy...

#1. Empire Of Storms  (#5 in the Throne of Glass Series)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA
Release Date: September 6th, 2016
I absolutely adored the Throne of Glass Series, and am so so excited for EOS to come out! It has been like my dreams for the whole year since I finished Queen of Shadows in December. I literally read my now favourite series, ACOTAR, to get over this series because it was so damn good! (It didn't work) But it tells you just how obsessed I was with the series. I also really want the Barnes and Noble exclusive edition, but since I live in Canada it ends up costing a lot more, sadly ;( ....

                               (Barnes &Noble Version)                         (Normal Version)
                                  Empire of Storms (B&N Exclusive Edition) (Throne of Glass Series #5)
       vs.            28260587

#2. Untitled (#3 in the A Court of Thorns and Roses triligy)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA
Release Date: May 4th, 2017 (tentative)
This book doesn't have a title much less a cover yet but I am extremely excited for it to come out. I will wait patiently like like I waited for ACOMAF but this time I am definetly buying it. I was in love with ACOMAF for at least a month after I read it, and because I had so much to say about it it insipired my first true book review on Goodreads. One thing I want to ask is.... Is ACOTAR a series or Trilogy? Cause didn't Sarah say it was going to be a Trilogy but then on Goodreads it now says this...
I am honestly so confused... Does anybody know what's up with that?

#3. King's Cage (#3 in the Red Queen Trilogy)
Author: Victoria Aveyard
Publisher: Harperteen
Release Date: February 7th, 2017
30226723I am extremely excited for the last book in this amazing trilogy to come out. I honestly loved Red Queen to death, especially because of the major plot twist at the end but also because I really liked the plot line, and I also really like books with prince's in them. As you can probably tell by now, lmao.  Also I never really fell into the Maven ship in the first book and it was sooo much more fun for me to read Glass Sword (book 2) when I knew that that was over. I to some people Cal seems to be evil and to have too much hatred inside, but he's normal, nobody's perfect, and there was a lot of character development with his character in Glass Sword. I have always loved Cal from book one and knew that something about Maven was fishy, and stinky too. I obviously didn't see the completly story and was shocked by the ending of Red Queen, as all of you were too, don't try to say u saw it coming. Cause trust me guys nobody saw it coming, but with all of that said I am extremly excited to read King's Cage. If you haven't already read the Red Queen Trilogy go and get it rn! It's sooo good!

#4. Heartless (Stand Alone)
Author: Marissa Meyer
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends
Release Date: November 8th, 2016
18584855I really really enjoy Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles and so I'm really looking forward to this book coming out this year. Last year on November 10th Marissa released the last book, Winter, that I pre-ordered and absolutely loved. That was probably the best thing I've ever bought, and I was extremly happy with it. At first when Marissa said she would be releasing a novel based on Alice in Wonderland's Queen of Hearts, I wasn't that thrilled especially that it was a stand alone. Mainly I was just unhappy because it wouldn't be about Cinder and Kai and all my wonderful friends :( tear tear. But then a little after the new year, I started reading more about it, and realised that this book was going to be fantastic! It's about before the Queen became who she is now, and is basically about a young girl and her life and obviously her love life, and knowing this I started to get super excited. Heartless honestly seems like an amazing book, and I watched both Alice in Wonderland and Alice through the Looking Glass recently just to get prepared for it. :) I also found out a few months ago that Heartless had an Arc and I was overjoyed. I have loved all of Marissa Meyers books so far and Heartless sounds so good that I actually went out of my way to email the publisher about this book because I wanted it so damn much. I want to read it and share my probably wonderful review with all of you. The only reason this is #4 on my list is because Sarah J. Maas comes first because they are the next books in her amazing series. AND this is my to buy list and I'm still hoping to get an Arc of Heartless which means I won't have to pre-order Heartless and can just buy it when I have the money and when the craziness settles down. Overall, I am sure this book is going to be fantastic and and so excited to read it and am praying I can get an Arc and share it with all my wonderful readers! 

So far those are my most highly anticipated reads of 2016 -2017. So anticipated that I am almost 100% sure I am going to buy all of them because I'm that excited!!! I'm honestly probably forgetting about something that comes out next year, but I will probably have to post another one of these anyways because ACOTAR #3 will have a name and a title and I will have to blog about it!

Thank you so much for reading! And I'd love to know which books you're highly anticipating for this year and next.

- Kat Hearts <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment