Monday 11 July 2016

Introducing Me:

So as I am new to blogger and don't know exactly how to make it look the way I want to, ahaha yup sorry, I am going to leave it this way for now. So you'll have to excuse the current appearance... anyways as I said in my first post I have wanted to create a blog for a while so I am familiar with the way things work. I know you all are very interested in my random talking until I post an actual review (yup *yawn*) but I want to make it clear that I will write reviews to the best of my abilities and in my completely honest opinion. Feel free to check out my review policy page if you want to send me any books to review. And for now I will review books I have already read and either own or borrowed from the library.

As I am not super rich (obviously) I will be doing a lot of reviews on books I didn't actually buy but borrowed from the library. Which is a great way to save up for books I really want to buy (cough cough Empire of Storms). I actually really recommend the library because I personally am very well acquainted with it. I am constantly ordering books online from their website and then picking them up. (How I read most books) I have such a giant order list that I actually have to suspend some of them because I won't read them all in time to give them back. (Sheepishly grins)

But some of the books I really really wanted to read for a long time (max a year, but it feels like so much longer, :) ) I order off Canadian book stores sites like Indigo or Amazon.ca. I usually wait for the perfect moment to order, when there is a sale or when a good 5$ book is available. Which might confuse you now but I will post about later. ;)

As well I love my library this much, because I am in the teen book club and here is where I get so much of my book experience and book loving rants out. This book club meets every months to discuss a book we have to read it differs from Dracula, to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone to Cloning Miranda. As well they sometimes have amazing events like escape rooms, book movie adaptation viewings, and we are sometimes surprised with free books and ARCs. Yay!!! :)

As well I will shortly be posting posts on books I have bought and read (maybe reviews if I remember what the books are about and the posts are long enough, lol) vs books I have and haven't read that are on my TBR list. As well as some books that I have (from the library) that are also on my TBR list.

Thanks for checking me out, as always don't be scared to comment I love to discuss! ;)

- Kat Hearts

3 comments: